31/03/2013 The Institute of Slavic, East European, and Eurasian Studies (ISEEES) at the University of California, Berkeley (UCB), in collaboration with the Centre for Advanced Studies and Education (CASE) at the more...
March 29th, 2013
Presentation: Using Theory to Guide Health Behavior Change
Time: 18:30 – 20:30
Location: CRRC-Azerbaijan, Khazar University, 122 Bashir Safaroglu Street, Baku
Overview: The resolution more...
CRRC Research Methods Conference
Tbilisi, June 20, 2013
At CRRC you have access to
• Modern research resources and data sources
• Free on-line journals, databases and library networks
• Trainings in advanced research methodology
• Seminars and conferences on relevant social science issues
• A variety of statistical software
• Fellowship grants
• And much more... Become a CRRC user
The Caucasus Research Resource Centers is a program of the Eurasia Foundation funded by the Carnegie Corporation of New York.